Knockout Chicken Fingers
This is an homage to the 1960s style of cookery but made new so that those with fast paced lives can create tasty food easily and quickly. Using boneless skinless chicken breasts, time is cut down without sacrificing flavour and deliciousness.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup plain breadcrumbs
2 Tablespoons Side Hustle Knockout F*ck'n Chicken
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
Canola oil, for cooking
- Preheat frying pan to medium heat (number 6 on your cooking dial)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Dip chicken into a bowl of cold water and allow to drain on a clean plate.
- Add 1/2 cup of dry ingredients to a large ziplock bag, add one chicken breast to the bag at a time and shake the chicken in the bag to coat. Take it out of the bag and place in frying pan with canola oil. Repeat with all chicken breasts and add coating 1/2 cup at a time as needed.
- Allow to cook for 6-8 minutes, flip each breast and continue to cook for another 8 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before chowing down!
Serve with roasted potatoes and broccoli for a complete meal everyone will enjoy!